10. Become rich and famous!
9. Attract the opposite sex. It never fails to impress when you are at a party and you tell people you just wrote a book.
8. You are a creative person and writing a novel is a natural outlet for you that brings you pleasure and enjoyment.
7. You are a lover of words and you stay awake nights playing with the just the right phrase for your next chapter.
6 It beats working for a living!
5. You love to see your name in print
4. You get a big kick out of readers telling you they laughed and cried reading your book or the book should be read by students at every Faculty of Education!
3,2,1, You have something to say! You have a story inside that must come out. You have no choice. You are almost like a scribe just writing what your heart and mind are dictating. If anyone ever reads the novel it is an added bonus but you write for yourself and no one else
Michael Allan Charles is the first time author of It All Started In Mandalay